Google Search

Google

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

ReaLLy a Bad Day!!! Arrrrr....................

Is it a fate or it just about i had done sumthing wrong ending punished by the GOD? Everything goes well the days before, but today its really a 'black' tuesday for me. Looking at the sky outside from the windows, the weather goes well. People on the road are passing by with joyful, smiling face and chit-chatting with each other.But in my own world, its full with disaster, lonely and sadness. Everything from my eyes reflect with 'gray' and 'dark' colors only.I tried to cheer up but it ends even worst. I tried to preview the video i had posted on 18.11.2007 but yet i still cannot make myself feel better. So, my dear readers, what should i do? Arrrr............... i feel like kicking 'someone' ass even she's a female...

No comments: