Google Search

Google

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Results Released.... A sad Day for me!!!!

At last, the actual results have just released this morning.... i only know about it when i received a message from my group member. Actually from the beginning, i already predict my results will not reach my target. Haiz...... Its really comes out as what i think... Although knows what will happen, i still feel very upset and lost my own confidence... The worst is, i had told myself be more positive thinking but sometimes we really cannot control our feeling right? I guess most of you will agree with me... Even my expression showing there is nothing happen to me, my heart is crying.... I think thats all for today. There is always much less things to write about when i'm down..... bye bye

No comments: