Google Search

Google

Saturday, April 19, 2008

I BeliEve!!!! 我相信!!! Easy Pha-max


Harlow Everyone, I think i have dead for a long time... Its time for me to add something on my blog again..... Sorry for those who are concerned about my existence...

Recently, I have participated in a bio-herbs company called "EASY PHA-MAX MARKETING SDN BHD" and i believe some of you ever heard before.... I have become one of their e-business partner and this is part of my investment for my future as well... Below are some of the events i attended in the previous months:

Attend "100th BLUE OCEAN STRATEGY" talk at Golden Horse


TIMES SQUARE BALL ROOM


"REN DA HUA" as the endorser for Easy Pha-max


BSC Groups Director - Jecvin Loh


Jecvin Loh (left), ME (center), Kwan Teck Hooi (right)


Apart from sharing this good news with all of you, actually this company can be seen as a potential company to invest in... Why i said so? Other than you can improve your quality of life through these innovating products, it also can becomes a starter for you to start a small home business without having large capital investment needed.. Furthermore, you can enjoy the benefits (the BENEFITS are so surprising MAN!!! Even I myself do not believe it, but thats true) given by the company to you with terms and conditions apply....

SO LETS START YOUR CAREER TODAY!!!!!!!!!
DON'T MISS THIS GOLDEN CHANCE!!!!!


For those who are interested, you can kindly call me at this phone no.:

016-8938787 (LIM EE CHIA)

or

visit the website at http://eclim.easypha-max.com

5 comments:

BB COMMUNITY said...

hey bbonboard, it's good seeing you back to blog! But i wish u can continue update your blog now only your business,ok?

so today, i've mentioned about you in my post, hope can generate some business to u la, haha~ here's the link:
http://bbmarketplace.blogspot.com/2008/04/listening-to-blogosphere-5th-week-april.html

BaBy_oN_BoArd said...

bb, thank you ya..... but sometime i really do not afford to update my blog frequently.... Hehehehe... but i will update when i have any latest news

Anonymous said...

whoa... i cant believe that after I have read bb community's blog

Anonymous said...

It is a good investment,watever biz you join-as long as you have strong determination,you will success one day.

Seizhin said...

Sounds interesting.
I'll check it out.